If you have any problems or need some help in setting up your account, our school office staff will be happy to help you.
What does ParentPay do?
- allows you to pay for school milk, school meals, book bags and other items such as school trips and charity donations
- offers a highly secure payment site
- gives you a history of all the payments you have made
- allows you to create a single account login across all your children that attend a ParentPay school
- shows you all items available for payment relevant to each of your children
- emails a receipt of your payment to the email address you register
- offers you the ability to set automated email/SMS payment reminders.
How does ParentPay help you?
- gives you the freedom to make payments to school whenever and wherever you like
- stops you having to write cheques or search for cash to send to school
- gives you peace of mind that your payment has been made safely and securely
- helps with budgeting; payments are immediate, there is no waiting for cheques to clear
- payments for many of the larger trips can be made by instalments up to the due date
- you will never need miss a payment, or have insufficient credit, with automated email/SMS alerts
- ParentPay is quick and easy to use.
How do you get started?
We will send you an activation letter containing your activation details to enable you to set up your ParentPay account.
How to activate your account?
Before you can activate a ParentPay account, you will need the activation letter which is provided by our school. If you don’t have this, please contact the school directly to request a copy.